“Really elegant but weird; almost nerdy but perverse.”
~ Photographer Juergen Teller describing the Celine Fall Collection
My top three looks from the Celine Fall Collection had several key elements in common. If you’re a fan of the simple, elegant, mid-century modern made contemporary looks above, and you’d like to give it a go, be sure to include the following elements in your ensemble:
Color- Soft and monochromatic. Top and skirt should be solid and matching in color.
Texture- Every piece should want to make you touch it! Go for wooly, cozy, furry, etc.
Shape- Boxy on top with a fit & flare skirt that falls below the knee.
Booties- Find one that hits below the mid-calf and fits like a second skin.
Check out my shoppable translation below…
1. Leather Box T-shirt, $190, topshop.com
2. Deadly Ponies Handbag, $839, farfetch.com
3. Sabine Skirt, $295, toryburch.com
4. Robert Lee Morris Cuff, $98, bloomingdales.com
5. Louboutin Daf Booty, $1395, christianlouboutin.com