Leather in spring? Absolutely! Designers Derek Lam, Monique Lhuiller, Belstaff and others (Proenza Schouler, Alexander Wang, Holmes & Yang) certainly thought so when they sent their models down the runways in lightweight, ladylike leather dresses, skirts & ensembles. Nothing says luxury like a lady in a leather dress, especially if she’s rockin’ it with a pair of stilettos and a chignon! Whether your personal style is classic or modern, this trend is sure to stand the test of time so do consider investing in a great leather dress or top & skirt combo… your wardrobe will thank you!
1. French Connection Leather Wrap Dress, $428, frenchconnection.com
2. Ben Amun Spike Earrings, $80, couturecandy.com
3. French Connection Leather Dress, $498, frenchconnection.com
4. Miss Selfridge Leather Peplum Top, $210, missselfridge.com
5. Vintage Red Leather Skirt, $128, nastygal.com
6. MIA Black Leather Sandal, $149, jildorshoes.com
7. BCBG Envelope Clutch, $78, bcbg.com