My family and I just returned from a very relaxing pool-side vacation, so naturally I have swimwear on the brain. If you haven’t already done so, now is the time to dive into a new one-piece swimsuit. The trend has swept the runways and fashion-minded women are embracing this fun, yet sophisticated style. While I love the retro-inspired one-piece numbers shown all over the runways, I don’t want to look like I just popped out of a vintage Florida post card. I’m looking for something a bit more subtle. These printed versions bring a modern vibe to the classic swimsuit style…
1. Roksanda Ilincic, $452, matchesfashion.com
2. We Are Handsome, $344, my-wardrobe.com
3. Paul Smith, $115, paulsmith.co.uk
4. Zimmerman, $265, net-a-porter.com
5. Lucas Hugh, $95, theoutnet.com
6. Oscar De La Renta, $173, theoutnet.com
7. Marc by Marc Jacobs, $210, stylebop.com
8. Heidi Klein, $237, net-a-porter.com
P.S.- Take a walk on the wild side in the tribal-influenced styles pictured below. All suits shown below are on sale currently at Neiman Marcus.
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
XOXO~ Runway Translator